What is included?
- 15 hours of English language training each week (total course 30 hours) with your native speaker teacher - maximum class size 17
- 13 nights accommodation with a homestay host
- Transfers from airport of arrival to Exeter - National Express coaches for mini groups and individuals
- Students and group leaders met by their homestay host on arrival in Exeter
- Bus pass for all travel in the Exeter area
- Your host delivers you to school on the first morning of your course
- School assembly each week day morning led by the school's academic manager and activities manager
- Placement test on first morning
- Three half day Sports activities with our Activity Leaders
- One Full day trip in the middle weekend
- Three half day Excursions with our Activity Leaders to locations such as Exmouth and Dartmoor - find out more about our Summer School trips here
- IPC Olympics and Beach Olympics
- Two half day shopping afternoons in Exeter overseen by our Activity Leaders
- Evening activities: Ceilidh Night - traditional dancing with a live band and caller, Disco Night Talent Night - a chance to impress students from all over Europe
- Certificate of attendance, certified by the British Council and with a language level graded according to Common European Framework
- Awards Night when trophies and competition winners are awarded
- We accept both group bookings from school staff members and individual bookings.
An airport meeting service is not included in your package but may be required for under 16s - for more information click here.